DIRECTOR OF COFFEE
We consider the Director of Coffee essential to solving our mission with the rapid growth of clients in the food ingredients sector. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and work closely with the team to grow ProfilePrint’s business.
Be a key member of the Commercial team, taking ownership of acquiring new clients, driving revenue and client success in the Coffee industry.
- Working closely with the Chief Commercial Officer, set BD and sales objectives for the coffee sector
- Responsible and accountable for the achievement of these objectives for the Coffee sector
- Identify and grow sales funnel for the Coffee sector
- Structure, negotiate, and execute commercial deals with clients to drive sales, and pilot & launch new services and use cases
- Be the voice of the client and work with the Product team to help develop new use cases and to improve existing offerings
- Lead thought leadership and brand building on behalf of ProfilePrint
- Independent, problem-solver and resourceful
- Self-starter, highly motivated and a team-player
- Strong communicator
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Coffee B2B business development
- Demonstrate a proven track record of leading successful sales teams
- Demonstrated experience in building partnerships