Client Success Manager
We consider the Client Success Manager essential to solving our mission with the rapid growth of clients in the food ingredients sector. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and work closely with the team to grow ProfilePrint’s business.
Be a key member of the Commercial team, oversee and manage strategy and execution across all touchpoints that positively affects clients, including account management, developing sales pipelines from existing clients and technical advisory. You will also be managing a team of client success executives.
- Responsible for the portfolio of clients assigned, ensuring that clients are gaining maximum value from our solutions.
- Influence future lifetime value through increased product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Ability to guide teams and clients in providing both formal and informal mentorship.
- Identify ways to improve services and feedback product suggestions internally.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with various levels of client stakeholders from analyst to C-suite.
- Rally all teams around client onboarding and oversee cross-functional projects to improve client onboarding.
- Mid-career change applicants with previous MNC experience are welcome to apply.
- Experience in Business Development or Client Success roles in the B2B sector will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and a team-player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and service-oriented.