Business Development Director (US)
We consider the Business Development Director (North America) essential to solving our mission, with the rapid growth of clients in the food ingredients sector. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and work closely with the team to grow ProfilePrint’s business in North America.
You will be based in New York City, USA, and be a key member of the Commercial team, taking ownership of acquiring new clients, driving revenue and client success for the Company’s SaaS platform.
- Working closely with the Chief Commercial Officer, set BD and Sales objectives for the North America office.
- Be responsible and accountable for the achievement of objectives for the North America office.
- Identify and grow sales funnels in North America, with a particular focus on coffee businesses.
- Structure, negotiate and execute commercial deals with clients to drive sales, and pilot & launch new services and use cases.
- Train and provide direct support to clients, including sales; product development; client success; maintenance and troubleshooting of solutions managed by the company.
- Represent and be the voice of the client, working with the Product team to develop new use cases and to continually improve existing solutions.
- Lead thought leadership and brand building on behalf of ProfilePrint in North America.
- Other duties that can help increase awareness or drive revenue.
- Independent, problem-solver and resourceful.
- Self-starter, motivated and a team-player.
- Strong communicator, and able to gain rapport with people – both internally and externally.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in B2B BD experience, with a demonstrated experience in building partnerships and new brands.
- Have experience of working in, or a deep and clear interest to work in, the food industry.
- Salary negotiable.