Business Development Executive
We consider the Business Development Executive essential to solving our mission, with the rapid growth of clients in the food ingredients sector. You will report to the BD Director and work closely with the team to grow ProfilePrint’s business.
Be a key member of the Commercial team, taking ownership of acquiring new clients, driving revenue and client success for the Company’s SaaS solution.
- Manage both existing sales pipelines and develop new business opportunities by generating leads and driving commercialisation and strategic partnerships;
- Conduct research to identify new markets and uncover pain points, and develop pitch decks that create and nurture these relationships;
- Achieve sales growth by developing positive relationships with clients – both existing and prospective, gaining a detailed understanding of their requirements, challenges and strategic direction;
- Represent the company effectively at events and other networking opportunities. Promote the company’s solutions by addressing or predicting clients’ pain points and objectives;
- Facilitate technical discussions with clients and provide training and onboarding, and provide a constant feedback loop with internal teams for product development;
- Design, develop and conduct proof-of-concept experiments and run A.I. analytical models together with data and food scientists;
- Create and support smooth handover to Client Success teams to maintain seamless client connections at all levels of the client’s organisation (including C-suite, innovation, IT, sustainability, etc.);
- Other duties that can help increase awareness or drive revenue.
- An active listener with a keen sense and passion to identify client problems, with an ability to build rapport and genuine connections;
- Proactive and an adaptable self-starter focused on results demonstrating a “can do” attitude to manage a variety of leads;
- A strong communicator (written and spoken), preferably in two languages, who thrives on complexity but has the ability to simplify;
- Driven and highly motivated, with a fire to create and maintain strong pipelines.
- Diploma or Degree of any discipline from a recognised institute of higher learning;
- Prior experience in a B2B SaaS sales role is an advantage;
- Prior experience in start-ups is an advantage.