Business Development Intern (Europe)
We are looking for a Business Development Intern, based in Europe, so if you are looking to gain experience in BD in the early phases of an innovative and AI-powered foodtech company, join us!
We value rigour and curiosity.
We consider the Business Development Intern essential in supporting our mission with the rapid growth of clients in the food ingredients sector. You will be working for the EU branch of a Singapore-based company, ProfilePrint, and you will report to the Business Development Director in Europe, working closely with the APAC team to grow the business.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities via various methods of lead generation in the EU;
- Conduct research to identify new markets and uncover pain points;
- Achieve sales growth by developing positive relationships with clients – both existing and prospective, gaining a detailed understanding of their requirements, challenges and strategic direction;
- Other duties that can help increase awareness or drive revenue for the Company’s SaaS solution.
- A strong communicator in English – both written and spoken;
- An active listener with a keen sense and passion to identify client problems, with an ability to build rapport and genuine connections;
- Proactive and an adaptable self-starter focused on results, demonstrating a “can do” attitude to manage a variety of leads;
- Driven and highly motivated, with an interest in food-tech, agri-tech, and AI/ML.