Client Success Manager
We consider the Client Success Manager essential to solving our mission with the rapid growth of clients in the food ingredients sector. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and work closely with the team to grow ProfilePrint’s business.
Be a key member of the Commercial team, oversee and manage strategy and execution across all touchpoints that positively affects clients, including account management; developing sales pipelines from existing clients; and technical advisory. You will also be managing a team of client success executives.
- Responsible for the portfolio of clients assigned, ensuring that clients are gaining maximum value from our solutions;
- Evaluate and analyse client’s needs, challenges and pain points, and helping them discover aspects of the solution that are most beneficial to them;
- Gather client feedback and insights on the overall experience of using the solution, thereafter sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better client support practices;
- Keep clients updated on new product features and new modules that they might find useful, as well as resources such as knowledgebase articles, videos and tutorials;
- Rally all teams around client onboarding, and enhance client training including improving tutorials and other communication infrastructure;
- Identify ways to improve services and feedback product suggestions internally;
- Facilitate meetings with various levels of client stakeholders, from C-suite to analyst;
- Proactively support and respond to any alerts, red flags, or poor health, and provide client resolutions swiftly and effectively;
- Guide teams and clients by providing both formal and informal mentorship.
- An active listener with a keen sense and passion to identify client problems, with an ability to build rapport and genuine connections;
- Proactive and an adaptable self-starter focused on results demonstrating a “can do” attitude to manage a variety of clients;
- A strong communicator (written and spoken), preferably in two languages, with excellent interpersonal skills and is service-oriented;
- Able to handle queries tactfully and diplomatically, and have the acumen and finesse to orchestrate the client’s journey towards their goals.
- Diploma or Degree of any discipline from a recognised institute of higher learning;
- Prior experience in a B2B SaaS sales role is an advantage;
- Prior experience in start-ups is an advantage;
- Mid-career change applicants with previous MNC experience are welcome to apply.