We consider the Communications Specialist essential to solving our mission, with the rapid growth of clients in the food ingredients sector. You will report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the team to grow ProfilePrint’s business.
- Take ownership of corporate branding and communications.
- Oversee and manage strategy and execution across all touchpoint to positively affect internal and external understanding, engagement and commitment.
- Responsible for ideating, crafting, monitoring and evaluating content creation, strategies and experiences across all platforms and touchpoints, including websites, social media, other digital spaces, PR, events etc.
- Collaborate closely with various teams to develop content pieces, drive brand awareness and share-of-voice.
- Support regional offices by localising content where required for increased relevance.
- First and foremost, we are looking for a storyteller and story-maker, with strong written and spoken communication skills.
- It’s a plus if you have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or other relevant fields.
- It’s also a plus if you’ve had working experience in a B2B sector.
- You should be a strategist at heart, with excellent interpersonal skills and business acumen.