Director of Coffee
We consider the Director of Coffee essential to solving our mission with the rapid growth of clients in the food ingredients sector. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and work closely with the team to grow ProfilePrint’s business.
Be a key member of the Commercial team, taking ownership of acquiring new clients, driving revenue and client success in the Coffee sector.
- Grow and expand the Coffee business globally, for both producing and destination countries.
- Set BD and sales objectives for the Coffee sector, and responsible for achieving these targets with the team.
- Enhance ProfilePrint’s suite of solutions to serve the Coffee sector. Being the voice of the client, understand their pain points and work closely with the Product team to develop new or refine existing offerings.
- Manage existing key accounts and explore new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Play a key role in creating new business development plans and participate in marketing strategy with the intention to drive sales (e.g. exhibitions, partnerships etc.).
- Develop and build strong relationships with key stakeholders and clients, including establishing new partnerships with industry stakeholders such as trade associations.
- Drive awareness and onboard coffee producers and traders onto ProfilePrint Hub (hub.profileprint.ai).
- Build a high-performance culture while driving the development of your team.
- Lead thought leadership and brand building on behalf of ProfilePrint.
Become a domain expert, staying up-to-date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Passionate in coffee.
- Degree or Diploma from a recognised university or polytechnic.
- Minimum three years of work experience in the Coffee industry, preferably as a trader.
- Strong business and technology acumen.
- Demonstrated and proven track record of leading successful sales teams. A bonus if you have had success selling complex enterprise technology solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in building partnerships.
- Independent, resourceful and highly motivated.
- High EQ and strong communication skills, preferably in at least two languages.