Finance and investor relations manager/director
We consider the Finance and Investor Relations Manager/Director essential to solving our mission, with the rapid growth of clients in the food ingredients sector. This individual is tasked with managing the strategic and operational goals in Finance, internal and external alignment, shareholder management, and fundraising.
- Work closely with the senior management team to develop deep working relationships with existing and potential shareholders;
- Collaborate internally in developing strategy and plan budgets, as well as execute the IR operating plan;
- Responsible for the financial accounting function, including managing the general ledger and reconciliations of the Profit and Loss statement and Balance Sheet;
- Consolidate all accounts, reporting packages, and financial statements;
- Responsible for the monthly reporting of budget to actuals, including consolidations;
- Serve as the primary contact and resource for investor calls and requests for information.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and driven;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organisation;
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project;
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and another language;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience in finance, accountancy, or investment;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in finance or accountancy;
- Singapore citizen or PR preferred.