Lead generation Specialist
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to join our engineering team. This is a dynamic opportunity in an early-stage startup with growth and learning opportunities. You will report to the Head of Marketing, and collaborate closely with teammates from our Tech and Product stack.
Working closely with the Marketing and Commercial team, you will be responsible for designing and executing strategies to identify and qualify potential clients. Your primary goal is to generate high-quality leads and ultimately contribute to the growth of our client base.
We value skills over qualifications. You have:
- Demonstrated experience in driving lead generation strategies, preferably in a B2B or SaaS company, to identify potential clients and guide MQLs through the sales funnel with the goal of converting them to SQLs (required)
- Demonstrated experience in lead generation campaign management, including the development and implementation of lead generation campaigns across multiple channels – both inbound and outbound (required)
- Proficiency in designing automated email sequences and marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot or Salesforce (required)
- Proficiency in implementation of lead scoring systems to prioritise MQLs and hand-off high quality leads to the Commercial team (preferred)
- Ability to leverage data-driven insights – continually assessing the effectiveness of lead generation efforts, and adjusting strategies as needed
- Familiarity with market research tools and methodologies to assess size and potential of markets, before segmenting potential markets to identify ICPs and personas in order to refine our messaging and positioning (preferred)
- Soft skills to work in a high-speed, multi-disciplinary team (required)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels (required)
- Excellent analytical skills to measure and interpret effectiveness of campaigns, to drive informed marketing decisions (preferred)
- Interest in machine learning & artificial intelligence (advantage)
- English-Mandarin bilingual proficiency (advantage)
Our product straddles the device, SaaS platform and AI application layers. Development and operational tasks are shared amongst the team. Our current organising approach focuses on maintaining maximum flexibility. This is the most suitable approach for us, as it enables high-speed innovation. Be prepared to work on tasks across all the technical layers and domains. You can expect to be given clear priorities and to be working on only one task at a time. This approach applies to all members of the team, including the leaders.
This is an in-person role based in Singapore. We practice a hybrid working style, with a mix of in-person and off-site work. There is no minimum number of in-person days per week. Each person and team decides their own schedule. Every member will assessed by the impact that she/he ships, not by the time spent on work. The only guiding principle for being present is that as humans, authentic in-person interaction is necessary to create the culture of trust that we deem as foundational, so we require all team mates to invest in this.
OUR CULTURE & BENEFITS
Our team culture is centred on trust. The key pillars of that are active communication, ownership, responsibility, and mutual support. We value attitude over experience. To be considered a good fit, be prepared for a fast-paced startup environment. This means a focus on innovative problem solving, a growth mindset and a bias for taking action. The emphasis is on prioritising high impact actions, which requires clarity, focus and discipline. Clear prioritisation allows us to work hard, and play harder. We embrace being humans, not machines, hence the journey is as much of the prize as the destination. Having fun along the way is obligatory.
At ProfilePrint, we put our teammates at the front and centre of our company, and we are committed to supporting your well-being, both inside and outside of work. Our benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Health insurance
- Flexible vacation and paid time-off policies
- Professional development opportunities, including training and mentorship
- Company-sponsored social events, team building activities, and volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code and a fun, laid-back work environment
- Snacks and beverages to keep you fuelled and focused throughout the day
We believe that our package and perks demonstrate our commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives, and we are always looking for ways to enhance our offerings and to create a positive and engaging work environment.