ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our engineering team. This is a dynamic opportunity in an early-stage startup with growth and learning opportunities. You will report to the Head of Marketing, and collaborate closely with teammates from our Tech and Product stack.
Our product straddles the device, SaaS platform and AI application layers. Development and operational tasks are shared amongst the team. Our current organising approach focuses on maintaining maximum flexibility. This is the most suitable approach for us, as it enables high-speed innovation. Be prepared to work on tasks across all the technical layers and domains. You can expect to be given clear priorities and to be working on only one task at a time. This approach applies to all members of the team, including the leaders.
We value skills over qualifications. You have:
- Soft skills to work in a high-speed, multi-disciplinary team (required)
- A proven track record (min 5 years) of driving successful B2B marketing campaigns (required) in a tech company (advantage). This includes development and implementation of strategies to drive growth, advocacy and stickiness of a B2B solution/product, across various channels – including digital marketing, content marketing, email marketing, social media, events, PR (required)
- Proficiency in digital marketing platforms and tools, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media management, and marketing automation software (required)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels (required)
- Ability to ensure brand consistency across all marketing and communication channels, maintaining a strong and compelling brand image (advantage)
- Knowledge of corporate branding and localising assets for different markets (advantage)
- Excellent analytical skills to measure and interpret effectiveness of campaigns, to drive informed marketing decisions (preferred)
- Knowledge of the B2B tech industry, including market trends, customer behaviour, and a typical sales lifecycle (preferred)
- Knowledge of design thinking and innovation approaches based on Lean or Agile (or similar) methodologies (preferred)
- Interest in machine learning & artificial intelligence (advantage)
- English-Mandarin bilingual proficiency (advantage)
This is an in-person role based in Singapore. We practice a hybrid working style, with a mix of in-person and off-site work. There is no minimum number of in-person days per week. Each person and team decides their own schedule. Every member will assessed by the impact that she/he ships, not by the time spent on work. The only guiding principle for being present is that as humans, authentic in-person interaction is necessary to create the culture of trust that we deem as foundational, so we require all team mates to invest in this.
OUR CULTURE & BENEFITS
Our team culture is centred on trust. The key pillars of that are active communication, ownership, responsibility, and mutual support. We value attitude over experience. To be considered a good fit, be prepared for a fast-paced startup environment. This means a focus on innovative problem solving, a growth mindset and a bias for taking action. The emphasis is on prioritising high impact actions, which requires clarity, focus and discipline. Clear prioritisation allows us to work hard, and play harder. We embrace being humans, not machines, hence the journey is as much of the prize as the destination. Having fun along the way is obligatory.
At ProfilePrint, we put our teammates at the front and centre of our company, and we are committed to supporting your well-being, both inside and outside of work. Our benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Health insurance
- Flexible vacation and paid time-off policies
- Professional development opportunities, including training and mentorship
- Company-sponsored social events, team building activities, and volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code and a fun, laid-back work environment
- Snacks and beverages to keep you fuelled and focused throughout the day
We believe that our package and perks demonstrate our commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives, and we are always looking for ways to enhance our offerings and to create a positive and engaging work environment.
Let's get there, together.
If this role interests you, please send your CV and a short introduction of why you believe you would be an excellent candidate for this position.
Unfortunately only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.